Friday 5 February 2010

About me

Hi guys, brief intro about me as im hoping some of you are able to relate to my situation. Im currently in my last year of university studying advertising and marketing. I have achieved my level 2 qualification in fitness instructing and will be concentrating on personal training full time when i finish my degree, so anyone interested in a session let me know and ill give you all the details.

I have been working out for about 4 years now as i was always overweight at school and made a decision 4 years ago to lose weight and change my life. I lost over 4 stone and have since been working on getting that elusive six pack. (Still working on it!!) Ill try and get some pictures of me before i lost the weight and some up-to-date pictures to show the difference.

As a student its not always easy to eat well and workout especially with alcohol and nights out a constant temptation. However, i hope that some of the ideas i share with you on here may enable you to get in shape while still living a normal lifestyle, occasionally enjoying a big night out and the dirty kebab that comes with it.

My aim here is to pass on the knowledge that i have learnt through losing the weight to hopefully help anyone trying to lose a little bit of weight, to build muscle or to simple lead a healthy active lifestyle. All comment are welcome and any questions you have just ask and ill try and get back to all of you.

Enjoy the blog guys.

Jonny

1 comment: