Thursday 25 February 2010

Fat Burners

Loads of people have been asking me about fat burners and whether they are a useful tool to help with weight loss. Firstly, i'd like to say that i don't actually think most people should be taking fat burners as weight loss is very achievable without the use of them. However, they can be a useful supplement when trying to lose that last bit of fat but obviously can only work in conjunction with regular exercise and the right diet. I've just started a 60 day course of the fat burners G-force which are formerly known as grenades. Ill be given a daily update on how they have worked and affected my mood.

Day 1- Took my fat burner at about 11 o clock with football at half 1. Found myself having a significantly more amount of energy and my aggression levels were through the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment